The Lloyds approved Man Overboard Rescue & Recovery System
How it Works
- Weight of only 3kg allows for easy throw, and soft surfaces alleviate injury risk
- Delivers a wide open loop for easy entry in rough seas- even an inflated lifejacket does not impede
- Hand grasp diameter buoyancy frame is easily flipped overhead for entry
- The casualty is captured by two slings: a detachable chest sling and the leg sling formed by the float frame
- By a natural reaction, the casualty’s arms rise up and drape out over the frame
- The rescuer can now snatch the tension-activated chest sling from its tangle elimniating mountings and capture the casualty
- The casualty is now captured and supported by two slings, one around the shoulders and chest, and the other under the knees
- Double sling recovery ensures a safe “low deckchair” posture for the hoist aboard to minimise the risk of Circum Rescue Collapse.
- Capture position assists and encourages a horizontal walk aboard while being hoisted.
- An additional handle on the frame assists the haul on to deck
- QUICKSLING IS ALSO APPROVED FOR ASSISTED UNCONSCIOUS MAN OVERBOARD RECOVERY
THE QUIKSLING PRODUCT AND ITS MAN OVERBOARD RESCUE METHOD ARE PATENT PROTECTED